26 September 2017

CASology : Fortune

Hi there!


CASology time again! I am so excited to see how our cue will inspire your designs this week!


                                                            

I made a card inspired by the wheel of fortune!







When you don't have any stamps available for a specific theme, you have to improvise!

My card is a combination of digital and 'traditional' stamping and coloring.

I created the wheel and 'you are' part of the sentiment in the Silhouette studio, colored each segment of the wheel with distress ink, and stamped the small words in each segment using sentiment stamps from the 'Truth is' set by Cas-ual fridays stamps, stamped with Versafine black ink.

The wheel is attached to the card with a brad and it really spins!

A couple of enamel dots to finish off the card.

No matter where the wheel stops , the recipient will feel special... and that is what we as card makers aim to do, don't we?!

Guest designer: Jen M

Anna Uhras



Sponsor : Jaded blossom stamps
                                                       
Thanks for visiting me today!

Hugs
Hannelie

12 comments:

- Bellule - said...

You stunning !! This card is really fabulous, so clever !!

Bises ♥

Leslie Miller said...

You are all those things! This is fantastically amazing and creative. Interesting and clever take on the cue word.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Ever so clever. Great idea and use of those word stamps.

Marge said...

Just pretty!!!

Bobby said...

Perfect interpretation and so clever, Hannelie. I don't have any stamps to use and I haven't figured out a way to improvise - yet.

Keti's Projects said...

What a great idea. Fabulous as always. Hugs, Keti

Anita in France said...

So clever, Hannelie ... a brilliant idea, wonderfully executed with those pops of colour on the fortune wheel! Hugs, Anita :)

Unknown said...

Love your card, what a great design ! Love the rainbow colours too
Hugs Kaz xx

Jen Mitchell said...

This is improvisation at its best! What a fantastic take on the fortune cue word!

Monika Reeck said...

CLEVER card for the cue card
you are a clever card maker Miss Lady
and Love the vibrant color on it
I choose fortune cookie and search who sell it in google I am happy I found one and I also join this week challenge
will be thrilled if you like to visit me back Hannelie
hugs
Monika

Cheryl W. said...

This is such a fun idea. I love when I can make cards interactive, so I need to remember this. Once again, you've inspired...

Unknown said...

love it. would you happen to save the wheel with words for download like you do for other sentiments. would love to get one. i am new in making cards and love your site for all your inspiration.